Degrees Received Richard Geyer, DBA, received his BS in Communication, Radio & Television from Ohio University and his Master of Business Administration, Management Specialty from Tiffin University. He also has a Doctorate of Business Administration, Marketing Specialty from Nova Southeastern University. Courses Taught
Degrees Received Dr. Steven Minkin received his Bachelor of Art in Economics from the University of Miami and his Master of Arts in Management from Webster University. He also holds a Master of Arts in Military Operational Art and Science from Air University and his Doctor of Management & Organizational Leadership from the University of Phoenix.
- BUS 605 Corporate Finance
- BUS 610 Financial Management
- BUS 615 Financial and Managerial Accounting
- BUS 620 Management Thought and Application
- BUS 630 Management Information Systems/Decision Support Systems
- BUS 640 Marketing Management
- BUS 641 Buyer Behavior
- BUS 645 Advanced Marketing
- BUS 650 Human Resource Systems/Organizational Behavior
- BUS 660 Biblical Management and Ethics
- BUS 670 Managerial Economics
- BUS 690 Strategic Business Policy
- “Air Force Installation Mission Support Center and Zero Based Budgeting,” American Society of Military Comptrollers National Convention, New Orleans, LA, 2015.
- “Zero Based Budgeting and the Life Cycle Budget Tool,” American Society of Military Comptrollers National Convention, Anaheim, CA, 2012.
- “Can transformation survive in the military,” American Society of Military Comptrollers National Convention, San Antonio, TX, 2009.
- “Understanding organizational culture,” American Society of Military Comptrollers Regional Professional Development Conference, Jackson, MS, 2008.
- “Understanding and Implementing Business Analytics”, Air Force Comptroller Magazine, 2017
- “Lean Six Sigma: saving more than just money”, Armed Forces Comptroller, 2017.
- “Best practices: Making the good great,” Armed Forces Comptroller, 2016.
- “The top 5 things I learned at PDI,” Armed Forces Comptroller, 2015.
- “Leading and Implementing Virtual Teams in the United States Air Force”, International Journal of Virtual and Networking Organizations, 2012.
- “Creating best practices through process improvement”, Air Force Comptroller Magazine, Fall, 2011.
- “Three trends dramatically changing how we learn”, Air Force Comptroller Magazine, Spring 2010.
- “The power of looking forward”, Air Force Comptroller Magazine, 2009.
- “Refine Your Organizational Culture and Get Results,” Air and Space Power Journal French and Portuguese Editions, Fall, 2007
- “Reflections on Command,” Air Power Journal, Winter 2006
- Legion of Merit
- Meritorious Service Medal with six oak leaf clusters
- Air Force Commendation Medal with two oak leaf clusters
- Army Commendation Medal
- Air Force Achievement Medal with one oak leaf cluster
- National Defense Medal with one device
- Armed Force Expeditionary Medal
- Global war on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal
- Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
- 2006 Francis Hesselbein Leadership Award, Air Command and Staff College
- 2007 Outstanding Graduate, Air War College Distance Learning Program
- 2016 American Society of Military Comptrollers National Award – Author of the Year
Russell H. Stevens
Degrees Received Dr. Russell Stevens received his BA in Business Administration from the California State University. He also holds an MBA in Non-profit Management from Hope International University and a Ph.D. in Business Administration – Management from Northcentral University. Certifications
© 2020 Geneva College | All Rights Reserved