Degrees Received Charles “Mick” Jones has an Associates Degree in Police Technology and Criminal Justice as well as a Bachelor of Science in Organizational Development and a Master of Science in Organizational Leadership. Courses Taught
Michelle Coleman-Bernard received her Associates in General Computer Programming from Hinds Community College and her BA in English from Jackson State University. In addition, she has an MA in English from Jackson State University and an MS, Human Resources Management from Troy University. Michelle is also currently in the Ph.D., Education: Organizational Leadership program at Grand Canyon University with an anticipated graduation of 2021.
Degrees Received Richard Geyer, DBA, received his BS in Communication, Radio & Television from Ohio University and his Master of Business Administration, Management Specialty from Tiffin University. He also has a Doctorate of Business Administration, Marketing Specialty from Nova Southeastern University. Courses Taught
Degrees Received Justin Pickering has an MS in Accounting as well as an MA in Theological Studies. Courses Taught
Degrees Received Liz Rhee obtained her BS from New York University. She also has an MA and M.Ed. from Columbia University Teacher’s College. Courses Taught
Degrees Received Dr. Geyer has a Bachelor of Science in Clinical/Experimental Psychology from Liberty University and an MA, Guidance and Counseling, Mental Health Therapy Specialty from Bowling Green State University. In addition, she also has a PhD in General Psychology from Northcentral University. Licensures/Credentials
Degrees Received Sheri has a Bachelor of Science degree in Child Development and Child Care from the University of Pittsburgh. In addition, she has a Master of Science from the University of Pittsburgh’s School of Social Work. Courses Taught
Degrees Received Dr. Rosette Rabess has a BA in English from the University of Massachusetts as well as an MBA from Simmons College. She also has a Ph.D. from Capella University. Courses Taught
Degrees Received Dr. Steven Minkin received his Bachelor of Art in Economics from the University of Miami and his Master of Arts in Management from Webster University. He also holds a Master of Arts in Military Operational Art and Science from Air University and his Doctor of Management & Organizational Leadership from the University of Phoenix.
- BUS 605 Corporate Finance
- BUS 610 Financial Management
- BUS 615 Financial and Managerial Accounting
- BUS 620 Management Thought and Application
- BUS 630 Management Information Systems/Decision Support Systems
- BUS 640 Marketing Management
- BUS 641 Buyer Behavior
- BUS 645 Advanced Marketing
- BUS 650 Human Resource Systems/Organizational Behavior
- BUS 660 Biblical Management and Ethics
- BUS 670 Managerial Economics
- BUS 690 Strategic Business Policy
- “Air Force Installation Mission Support Center and Zero Based Budgeting,” American Society of Military Comptrollers National Convention, New Orleans, LA, 2015.
- “Zero Based Budgeting and the Life Cycle Budget Tool,” American Society of Military Comptrollers National Convention, Anaheim, CA, 2012.
- “Can transformation survive in the military,” American Society of Military Comptrollers National Convention, San Antonio, TX, 2009.
- “Understanding organizational culture,” American Society of Military Comptrollers Regional Professional Development Conference, Jackson, MS, 2008.
- “Understanding and Implementing Business Analytics”, Air Force Comptroller Magazine, 2017
- “Lean Six Sigma: saving more than just money”, Armed Forces Comptroller, 2017.
- “Best practices: Making the good great,” Armed Forces Comptroller, 2016.
- “The top 5 things I learned at PDI,” Armed Forces Comptroller, 2015.
- “Leading and Implementing Virtual Teams in the United States Air Force”, International Journal of Virtual and Networking Organizations, 2012.
- “Creating best practices through process improvement”, Air Force Comptroller Magazine, Fall, 2011.
- “Three trends dramatically changing how we learn”, Air Force Comptroller Magazine, Spring 2010.
- “The power of looking forward”, Air Force Comptroller Magazine, 2009.
- “Refine Your Organizational Culture and Get Results,” Air and Space Power Journal French and Portuguese Editions, Fall, 2007
- “Reflections on Command,” Air Power Journal, Winter 2006
- Legion of Merit
- Meritorious Service Medal with six oak leaf clusters
- Air Force Commendation Medal with two oak leaf clusters
- Army Commendation Medal
- Air Force Achievement Medal with one oak leaf cluster
- National Defense Medal with one device
- Armed Force Expeditionary Medal
- Global war on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal
- Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
- 2006 Francis Hesselbein Leadership Award, Air Command and Staff College
- 2007 Outstanding Graduate, Air War College Distance Learning Program
- 2016 American Society of Military Comptrollers National Award – Author of the Year
Russell H. Stevens
Degrees Received Dr. Russell Stevens received his BA in Business Administration from the California State University. He also holds an MBA in Non-profit Management from Hope International University and a Ph.D. in Business Administration – Management from Northcentral University. Certifications
Dr. Albert Spalding received his BBA from the University of Michigan and his MBA in Accounting from George Washington University. He also has a JD from George Washington University, an MA in Humanities (Philosophy) and an MA in Psychology from Northcentral University. Dr. Spalding has a Ph.D. from Trinity Theological Seminary.
Degrees Received Dr. Dezette Johnson has received 3 degrees in social work: a Bachelor’s of Social Work from East Carolina University, a Master of Social Work from Norfolk State University, and a Doctorate of Social Work from Norfolk State University. Courses Taught She teaches courses in Aging Services, Human Behavior in the Social Environment, and Domestic Violence at Geneva College. Relevant Publications
Degrees Received Gloria Calhoun has a Bachelor of Science degree from Jacksonville State University. In addition to a Masters in Education, she is also pursuing her Doctoral degree in Leadership. Courses Taught
Click below to register for one of our free online graduate or undergrad degree informational webinars!
© 2022 Geneva College | All Rights Reserved