Chad received a B.S. in Criminal Justice from Appalachian State University as well as an M.A. in Homeland Security from American Military University. In addition, he has a Ph.D. in Public Safety with a specialization in Criminal Justice from Capella University.
- CRM 400 Terrorism and Homeland Security
- U.S. Army 75th Ranger Regiment
- South Carolina Army National Guard
- Alaska Army National Guard
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives
Courses Taught in the Bachelor of Professional Studies in Criminal Justice Degree program