Debbie earned her BS in Human Services, Abnormal Psychology concentration from Geneva College and an MA in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from Waynesburg University. She is also a Ph.D. candidate in Counselor Education and Supervision from Waynesburg University.
- HSS 201 Introduction to Human Services
- ADL 430 Organizational Analysis
- HSS 202 Human Diversity
- ADL 432 Human Resources: Research and Resources
- HRS/ORD 441 Business and Interpersonal Communications
- ADL 115 Success Strategies for the Adult Learner
Courses Taught in the Bachelor of Professional Studies in Child & Family Services Degree program
For more, please visit Debbie’s full bio.