Dr. Steven Minkin received his Bachelor of Art in Economics from the University of Miami and his Master of Arts in Management from Webster University. He also holds a Master of Arts in Military Operational Art and Science from Air University and his Doctor of Management & Organizational Leadership from the University of Phoenix.
- BUS 605 Corporate Finance
- BUS 610 Financial Management
- BUS 615 Financial and Managerial Accounting
- BUS 620 Management Thought and Application
- BUS 630 Management Information Systems/Decision Support Systems
- BUS 640 Marketing Management
- BUS 641 Buyer Behavior
- BUS 645 Advanced Marketing
- BUS 650 Human Resource Systems/Organizational Behavior
- BUS 660 Biblical Management and Ethics
- BUS 670 Managerial Economics
- BUS 690 Strategic Business Policy
Publications and Presentations
- “Air Force Installation Mission Support Center and Zero Based Budgeting,” American Society of Military Comptrollers National Convention, New Orleans, LA, 2015.
- “Zero Based Budgeting and the Life Cycle Budget Tool,” American Society of Military Comptrollers National Convention, Anaheim, CA, 2012.
- “Can transformation survive in the military,” American Society of Military Comptrollers National Convention, San Antonio, TX, 2009.
- “Understanding organizational culture,” American Society of Military Comptrollers Regional Professional Development Conference, Jackson, MS, 2008.
- “Understanding and Implementing Business Analytics”, Air Force Comptroller Magazine, 2017
- “Lean Six Sigma: saving more than just money”, Armed Forces Comptroller, 2017.
- “Best practices: Making the good great,” Armed Forces Comptroller, 2016.
- “The top 5 things I learned at PDI,” Armed Forces Comptroller, 2015.
- “Leading and Implementing Virtual Teams in the United States Air Force”, International Journal of Virtual and Networking Organizations, 2012.
- “Creating best practices through process improvement”, Air Force Comptroller Magazine, Fall, 2011.
- “Three trends dramatically changing how we learn”, Air Force Comptroller Magazine, Spring 2010.
- “The power of looking forward”, Air Force Comptroller Magazine, 2009.
- “Refine Your Organizational Culture and Get Results,” Air and Space Power Journal French and Portuguese Editions, Fall, 2007
- “Reflections on Command,” Air Power Journal, Winter 2006
Awards and Distinctions
- Legion of Merit
- Meritorious Service Medal with six oak leaf clusters
- Air Force Commendation Medal with two oak leaf clusters
- Army Commendation Medal
- Air Force Achievement Medal with one oak leaf cluster
- National Defense Medal with one device
- Armed Force Expeditionary Medal
- Global war on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal
- Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
- 2006 Francis Hesselbein Leadership Award, Air Command and Staff College
- 2007 Outstanding Graduate, Air War College Distance Learning Program
- 2016 American Society of Military Comptrollers National Award – Author of the Year
© 2020 Geneva College | All Rights Reserved