Tonya received her BS in Human Resource Management from Geneva College and a Master’s in Social Work (MSW) with a specialization in Children and Family Therapy from the University of Pittsburgh.
- HSS Lifespan Development
- HSS Introduction to Human Services
- Social Welfare Agencies and Policies
- Cultural Competence
- Counseling and Helping Skills
- Generalist Practice, Model and Theory
- Human Services Senior Seminar and Field Experience
Courses Taught in the Bachelor of Professional Studies in Child & Family Services Degree program
For more, please visit Tonya’s full bio.